Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Design Brief Meetings


Meeting 1.
In the first meeting I showed Bec 3 initial logo concepts that I had developed for the business. I gave her black and colour concepts and gave her insight into which concept I thought worked the best. I also showed her concept ideas for the booklet and Bec gave me insight to what she liked and that I was heading the right direction. Bec liked the vector colour designs that I had developed for the products and stated that it was following the brief well.



Meeting 2.
In the second meeting with Bec I had a bit more concrete concepts to show her and give her a greater insight into the direction I had been heading for this project. Bec liked the purple logo but informed me a might have to work on it a bit more to make it more legible and crisper. Bec also asked me to experiment with other themes. I took a lot back fro this meeting and received clear direction to finish and refine my design concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment